Privacy and data protection rights are important to Cuenta Canta Learning and we are committed to safeguarding the privacy rights of all our employees, service users and clients. Cuenta Canta Learning is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data that we may collect, access, use and/or disclose. Cuenta Canta Learning will be treating any personal information volunteered to or sought by it with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, in accordance with current data protection law and regulation and at all times following best practice management approaches.
Visitors are advised that each time they visit a Website that two general levels of information about their visit can be retained. The first comprises statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate and non-individual specific basis of all browsers who visit the site. The second is information, which is personal or particular to a specific visitor who knowingly chooses to provide that information. The statistical and analytical information provides general and not individually specific information about the number of people who visit this website; the number of people who return to this site; the pages that they visit; where they were before they came to this site and the page in the site at which they exited. This information helps us monitor traffic on our website so that we can manage the site’s capacity and efficiency. It also helps us to understand which parts of this site are most popular and generally, to assess user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
Cuena Canta Learning’s website automatically collects and stores the following information:
- The IP address which accesses our website
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- The date and time of access to our site
- Lick screen data which shows the traffic of users around the site, pages visited
- The internet address of the website that accessed our site
We do not, under any circumstances:
- Link IP addresses to anything that would identify visitors personally
- Share the information we track on this site, in any form, with any third party
- Release personal information about any user
- Cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Visitors can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but users can modify browser settings to decline cookies. This may prevent a user from taking full advantage of the website.
Through this Website you may have an opportunity to send us information, such as through the “Contact Us” or the “Join” pages or any other area where you may send e-mails, request information or provide feedback. By choosing to participate, you will be providing us with some level of personal information relating to yourself. Centa Canta Learning will only use this information (i) for the purposes for which it was provided by you; (ii) for verification purposes and statistical analysis; and (iii) for marketing and administration purposes, where these have been requested by you.
If you are aware that personal information held by us has changed, or if you no longer wish to subscribe to a particular service, we will endeavor to correct, update or remove the information provided to us as speedily as possible. You can do this by emailing us at email@example.com